It's finally here...our simple to use, tough as nails powder coating system with an adjustable high voltage output, up to 50KV!!
Don't spend thousands on other company's so called "Pro" systems that only output half the power. No need to purchase expensive 100KV units. This system does it all and for under $230.00.
How To Powder Coat:
- Prepare your metal part as you would for liquid paint (degreasing, remove rust etc)
- Hang the part and connect the ground cable
- Attach a small air compressor to the powder coating system (15 psi @ 5CFM)
- Fill the cup with your choice of powder
- Step on the foot switch and squeeze the trigger to release powder onto the part.
- The powder coating system charges the particles of paint and they are attracted onto the grounded part.
- Hang the part in an oven and follow the cure cycle on the powder can. The powder is melted onto the part, forming a tough, durable, scratch and ding resistant coating that is much tougher than regular paint.
More power means:
- Stronger powder attraction to the part
- Powder coat larger parts more easily
- Easier double and triple coats
Make voltage changes quickly and easily with the switch on the back of the unit.
Voltage can vary between 30KV-50KV in 5KV intervals, giving you complete control over your coating operation.
Lower the voltage to coat into recessed areas, and while coating smaller items.
- 30 Day Limited Warranty
- Input Voltage: 110volt 60HZ AC
- Air Requirement: 15PSI @ 5 CFM
- Variable Output Voltage: 30-50 KV DC
- Manual Discharge
- 2 x Powder Gun Cups
- 3 x Conical Fan Spray Pattern tips
- External High Voltage Power Supply
- In line disposable filter
- Foot switch
- Ground Clip Cable
- Free Technical Support
Why are our powder guns better than our competitors?
- Our powders cups are tapered to provide smoother flow.
- The charge switch is controlled by a foot pedal, leaving your hands free - competitor's are hand controlled.
- The power pack is more compact and lighter.
- Sturdier construction - less powder leaks
- Works with any manufacturers virgin powder coating. Do not use reclaimed powder.