Prepares Non-Conductive Parts (Plastic, Glass, Ceramic, Leather, Baby Shoes, Leaves, Flowers etc) for electroplating
Make larger non-conductive parts conductive, ready for electroplating with the Caswell Pump Silvering Kit. Ideal for spraying parts of any size. For smaller parts, use our Mini Kit.
Eliminates the use of conductive paints and tinning solutions. Can be plated directly with nickel, copper or most other metals.
Coverage: 120 square feet
- (1) # 3564 Pump Spray Assembly
- (1) # 3502 1.5 Liter Spray Bottle
- (1) # 3567 Measuring Cylinder, 500 mL
- (5) # 3563 Measuring Cylinder, 25 mL
- (2) # 3566 Spray Bottle, High Volume Trigger, 16 fl oz
- (1) # 2038 Concentrated Spray Silver, 120 ml
- (1) # 2117 Tin for Silver, Concentrate, 250 mL
- (1) # 2140 Wetting Agent, 60 mL
- (1) # 2003 Cleaner Concentrate Liquid, 60 mL
- (1) # 2124 Silver Remover, 60 mL
- (1) # 3522 Gloves, Nitrile, X-Large, 6 pairs
- (1) # 2520 Waste Treatment Kit, Small
- Using a Pump Spray Silver Kit
- Directions for Using Silver Remover
- Wetting Agent Instructions
- The items you want to silver
- A few gallons of distilled or deionized water
- A waste run-off tray (see our instructions)
- Supports to hold the object
- 2 plastic bottles for waste treatment
- A timer or a clock with a second hand
To silver plastic, glass, ceramic and other non-porous materials, this kit contains everything you require. If you want to silver porous parts like leather, plants, flowers etc, then you need to make the parts hard and non-porous first. Caswell Sealer will do this, as will any laquer based paint.
After silvering with this kit, parts can be plated with nickel or copper, then other metals as desired. You must tank plate them. Brush plating/Plug N Plate kits are not recommended, as the silver layer is thin and will be removed by the brush.
Read the instructions for use here.
Watch the How To Video